Why do we need affirmations?
We do every day self-influence, without realizing it. Only most often we repeat phrases that set us up not for positivity and faith in ourselves, but for negativity:
“Anything I eat, it all gets deposited on my belly at once!”
“I’ll never meet a man who will love me.”
“No matter how hard I try, nothing works out.”
Try to use affirmations instead of such statements – short phrases that create a positive psychological mood. With their help it is possible to change the attitude towards yourself. Scientists have proved that affirmations help to solve problems and to feel stronger and more confident, and also to feel stress less frequently.
To feel the effect of affirmations, say them out loud every morning. Choose and repeat two or three affirmations that coincide most with your mood and meet your needs at this moment in life. It is enough to allocate a couple of minutes for this. You can also say affirmations in situations of tension and anxiety to restore composure.
What affirmations can be repeated every day
Choose appropriate, combine and make up your own.
1. I am confident in my ability to [insert as appropriate].
2. I welcome the new day with joy.
3. I am proud of myself when [insert as needed].
4. I allow myself to be who I am.
5. I accept my emotions and let them fulfill their function.
6. I take care of myself and give myself attention because I deserve it.
7. I don’t judge myself for the person(s) I am.
8. I believe I am on the right track.
9. My brain is full of great ideas.
10. I direct my energies to what is important to me.
11. Every day I get closer to the person(s) I want to be.
12. I try to learn something new every day.
13. Today I am one step closer to my goal.
14. My thoughts don’t control me, I control my thoughts.
15. I am thankful (-someone) for living.
16. My attitude towards myself depends only on me and no one else.
17. I believe in my potential.
18. I am different from others, so I will be successful in my own way.
19. Today my mind and heart are open to everything new.
20. I am not afraid to stand up for myself.
21. I know I can achieve anything I want.
22. I choose kindness.
23. I already have everything I need.
24. I am thankful for what I have.
25. I am not perfect, and I don’t blame myself for that.
26. I am capable of love and I deserve love.
27. I accept the shape of my body and find it beautiful.
28. I can. I will. Period.
29. My feelings are in my power, and today I choose to be happy (-s).
30. I am my own superhero.
31. I don’t compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
32. I forgive those who have hurt me, and I let go of wrongs.
33. It’s hard for me now, but it won’t last forever.
34. The most important thing for me is my health.
35. I am not afraid to make mistakes.
36. I have enough strength to rewrite my history.
37. Every day I get stronger.
38. I appreciate myself.
39. Loving myself is my natural state.
40. My body deserves my respect and care.
41. It is my body, and I love it.
42. I know I deserve praise, and I accept it.
43. I don’t let my fears rule me.
44. I don’t apologize for the person(s) I am.
45. I am not afraid to ask for help.
46. Where others see a problem, I see a new opportunity.
47. There are no obstacles that I will not be able to overcome.
48. Time is the most precious thing I have, and I cherish it.
49. I am calm and confident.
50. I see every day as an opportunity to change something for the better.