1. According to the most studied countries, such as South Korea and Iceland, as well as the cruise ship Diamond Princess, the total lethality rate of COVID-19 is measured in ppm and therefore corresponds to a serious influenza epidemic.
2. The French study concluded that the COVID-19 lethality does not differ significantly from the ODS caused by the previously known coronaviruses. The study, published in Nature Medicine, came to the same conclusion even for the Chinese city of Wuhan.
3. Between 50% and 80% of patients with positive test results have no symptoms of disease, more than 90% of people with positive test results do without severe symptoms. So there is no reason to talk about “no immunity” in the population.
4. The average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is more than 80 years, and only 1% of the deceased had no serious diseases before. Thus, the mortality profile mainly corresponds to natural mortality.
5. Many media reports of young and healthy people who have died from COVID-19 have been misleading in the near future. Many of these people either did not die from COVID-19 or indeed had serious conditions (e.g. undiagnosed leukemia).
6. In the US and most European countries, total mortality remains within the limits of serious seasonal epidemics of ODS and influenza. Typical total mortality in the USA is about 8000 per day, in Germany it is 2600, and in Italy it is 1800.
7. Strongly increased local mortality rates, as in northern Italy, may have been caused by additional factors: severe air pollution, Legionella infection, previous vaccination, and the collapse of health and elderly care systems due to mass panic and quarantine measures.
8. In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the USA, overloading the health care system, especially with influenza, is not unusual. In addition, up to 15% of doctors and nurses are currently under quarantine, even if they have no symptoms.
9. It is important to distinguish whether people are dying of coronavirus or simply with coronavirus. Autopsies show that in many cases previous diseases were an important or decisive factor, but official data usually do not reflect this.
10. Thus, in order to assess the risk of illness, the key indicator is not the often cited number of positive tests and deaths with a positive test result, but the excess number of cases of illness or deaths due to pneumonia.
11. The often shown exponential curves of coronavirus infections are misleading because the number of tests also increases exponentially. In most countries the ratio of positive tests to the total number of tests either remains constant from 5% to 15%, or grows very slowly.
12. Countries without quarantine or contact bans such as Japan, South Korea and Sweden have not experienced more negative developments than others. This may call into question the effectiveness of such far-reaching measures.
13. According to leading experts, artificial lung ventilation with COVID-19 is often counterproductive and does additional harm. This procedure is partly due to fear of the virus spreading through aerosols.
14. Contrary to initial speculation, in late March WHO determined that there was no evidence of airborne virus spread. A leading German virologist found no airborne or contact route of transmission in the pilot study.
15. Many clinics in Europe and the USA have a shortage of patients, and some hospitals have to reduce their working hours. Numerous surgeries and procedures have been cancelled, even patients requiring emergency care sometimes stay home out of fear, which can lead to death.
16. Several media outlets have been caught trying to dramatize the situation in clinics, sometimes even with manipulative photographs and videos. In general, many media outlets do not question even clearly questionable official statements and figures.
17. Internationally used test systems are prone to error and research has shown that they can produce false positives by responding to other coronaviruses. Moreover, the test currently in use has not been clinically confirmed due to time constraints.
18. Many world-renowned experts in virology, immunology and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunization of the general population, while protecting risk groups.   
19. The number of people suffering from unemployment, psychological problems and domestic violence as a result of the measures taken has increased dramatically in the United States and around the world. Some experts believe that these measures will take more lives than the virus itself.
20. NSA informant Edward Snowden warned that the coronavirus crisis is being used for massive and constantly expanding global surveillance. Famous virologist Pablo Goldschmidt said “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures. Leading British virologist Professor John Oxford pointed to the “media epidemic”.