Famous insider John Prosser has shared exclusive details about Google’s new flagships, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. He confirmed that instead of the usual XL-version this year will release a model with the prefix Pro, and also published the main characteristics of both devices.
Google Pixel 6
- Screen: 6.4 inches, AMOLED.
- Processor: proprietary from Google with support for Wi-FI 6E and 5G.
- Memory: 8GB RAM and 128 / 256GB built-in.
- Cameras: 50MP at the back + 12MP (wide-angle) and 8MP at the front.
- Battery: 4 614 mAh.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Screen: 6.71 inches, Plastic OLED.
- Processor: proprietary from Google with Wi-FI 6E and 5G support.
- Memory: 12GB RAM and 128 / 256 / 512GB built-in.
- Cameras: rear 50MP + 48MP (telephoto) + 12MP (wide-angle) and front 12MP.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh.
- Pixel 6 models will run Android 12 and, if Prosser is to be believed, Google promises to update the OS on these devices within 5 years. This innovation can attract iPhone users, many of whom choose iOS precisely because of the long support period.
The devices can be presented in October. The insider has not yet announced the exact date of the announcement.