Popular beauty blogger Ethan Peters, known by his pseudonym Ethan is Supreme, died at the age of 17, reports The Mirror newspaper on September 6.
The young man became known to the users of the Network for his bright and unusual images. He recorded lessons on make-up, made reviews of cosmetics of fashionable brands.
In his latest social media report, which was published two days ago, he thanked everyone who had mocked him in the past.
“I would just like to thank all those who have mocked me. I do it once a year to see how much I have changed,” he wrote.
Peters’ friend Ava Louise wrote that the cause of the young man’s death was a drug overdose. In her Twitter posts, the girl said she regretted not being able to help her friend deal with the addiction.
My best friend in the whole world, my twin flame…the only person there for me when I had no one. I love you Ethan, I am at a loss for words. I wish I knew how bad it was. I know what you’d want me to say to the Internet rn but I’m to heartbroken to say it. Rip ❤️ pic.twitter.com/EjQdm0JVxE
– Ava Louise (ig @avalouiise) (@realavalouiise) September 5, 2020