The head of the Austrian Interior Ministry did not confirm the detention of suspects in the shooting

Austrian Interior Minister Karl Nehammer failed to confirm information that several suspects in the shooting in downtown Vienna had been detained. This was reported by ORF TV channel.

In a live broadcast on the TV channel, he said he could not yet confirm this information, and added that the police continue to search for potential criminals, writes the Kronen Zeitung.

Earlier Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said that the attack in Vienna on Monday, November 2, is a terrorist attack, and also stressed that law enforcement will act firmly against terrorists.

One thought on “The head of the Austrian Interior Ministry did not confirm the detention of suspects in the shooting

Comments are closed.