Waste acceptance station caught fire in Estonia

Share this post

The waste reception station in the village of Seliametsa in Pärnu County caught fire in Estonia. This was reported on September 16 by the country’s rescue department.

According to its data, a hangar with an area of 100 by 60 meters burns. There were several explosions. “Compressed waste also caught fire, which were placed near the hangar, poisonous gases are spread around the area,” – said in the message.

Local residents were advised to close windows and doors in their homes, and to turn off ventilation.